Be loyal to your country
Be obedient to your parents
Be loveable between husband and wife
Be cooperative between brothers
Be respectful to your elders
Be faithful between teacher and student
Be faithful between friends
Be just in killing
Never retreat in battle
Accompany your decisions with action and always finish what you start.
Eleven Points of Emphasis on Mental Training
Reverence for nature
Physical concentration (Ki-up)
Be strong inside and mild outside
Ten Points of Emphasis on Physical Development
Vocal exhalation, for thoractic strength (Ki-up)
Focus of sight
Continuous balance during movements
Flexibility of the body
Correct muscle tone for maximum power
High and low speed techniques
Exactness of techniques
Adjustment of proper distance
Proper breathing for endurance
Conditioning hand and feet
Five Requisites on Mental Training
Oneness with nature
Complete awareness of environment
Purpose of training should be enhancement of the mental and physical self
Sincerity is necessary
Effort is necessary
Consistent scheduling during practice
Do your best when training
Train in the basic spirit virtuousness
Regularly spaced practice sessions
Obey without objection the word of instructors or seniors; look and learn.
Don't be overly ambitious
Pay attention to every aspect of your training
Pay attention to the order of training
Get instruction step by step in new forms and techniques
Try to conquer when you feel idleness
Cleanliness is desired after practice is finished
The 7 Natural Laws of the Universe
By Marcy Richards
The Law of Perpetual Transmutation-
* Energy moves into physical form.
* The images you hold in your mind most often materialize in results in your life.
The Law of Relativity-
* Nothing is good or bad, big or small... until you RELATE it to something.
* Practice relating your situation to something much worse and yours will always look good.
The Law of Vibration and Attraction-
* Everything vibrates, nothing rests.
* Conscious awareness of vibration is called feeling. Your thoughts control your paradigms and your vibration (which dictates what you attract).
* When you are not feeling good, become aware of what you are thinking, then think of something pleasant.
The Law of Polarity-
* Everything has an opposite: Hot - Cold ... Up - Down ... Good - Bad.
* Constantly look for the good in people and situations. When you find it, tell the person. People love compliments and the positive idea in your mind makes you feel good. Remember, good idea - good vibrations.
The Law of Rhythm-
* The tide goes out ... night follows day ... good times - bad times.
* When you are on a down swing, do not feel bad. Know the swing will change and things will get better. There are good times coming - think of them.
The Law of Cause and Effect-
* Whatever you send into the Universe comes back. Action -- re-action are equal and opposite.
* Say good things to everyone; treat everyone with total respect and it will all come back. Never worry about what you are going to get, just concentrate on what you can give.
The Law of Gender-
* Every seed has a gestation or incubation period. Ideas are spiritual seeds and will move into form or physical results.
* Your goals will manifest when the time is right. KNOW they will.